Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hi. My name is Wildfire.  I have one brown eye, and one blue eye.  See those yo's in the background, two of them are my cousins.  The rest of them have been my mates for the past few years.  Things are changing around here and I just wanted to stop by and say what's up?  I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, I think I'm moving to Pennsylvania.  There are special needs children that gain therapeutic value from hanging out with creatures like me.  I hope that I like my new home.  My cousins will be taking my place.  I suppose I should give them a few pointers about the teenagers that I've come to know during my time here.  Just like all of us, they have their own personalities.  Maybe I can't offer them much insight. I'm sure they'll figure it out over time.  It's going to be a learning experience for all of us.  My name really suits me, and while I look brown and white in this picture, the truth is I'm really black and white.  The sun has bleached my hair.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  Maybe it's a sign.  Maybe I've softened some under the direction of Ms. Kris.  I'm sure going to miss this place.  Happy Trails.

No comments: